If you're looking to return a faulty or incorrect item,
please get in touch so
we can get this sorted for you.
At Bariano, if you’re not 100% happy with your item, you can return it for a
credit note or exchange. You can return any item in their original condition
within 30 days of the date you received your order. The cost of returning your order
is the responsibility of the customer.
To return, simply send your item(s) back
to the following address:
PO BOX 1011
Note: Please write your order number on the front of the parcel.
Your items don't need to be in the
original box or bag as long as they're securely packaged. However, before
returning your item, please make sure it meets the following criteria:
Claims must be made within 30 days.
not return the goods unless your product has all tags intact, unworn and
no make-up stains.
goods must be sent by registered post with insurance.
Bariano will not be
liable for losses during postage.
does not pay for postage of returned items or replacement items.
must not be worn. Bariano has the right to refuse a return for
credit or exchange if it is not in re-sellable condition. Bariano also
will not accept the return if there are signs to suggest that the item has
been worn, e.g. soiled, makeup stain or odour.
You can only exchange for a different size or
for an online credit note. We do not refund due to change of mind or size issues.
are valid online for 6 months.
orders can only be cancelled for a credit note.
Orders can only be returned three consecutive times within the same credit note. All purchases after this are final.
If you would like to exchange your
item, please contact our lovely customer care team first so that they can ensure they
have the item in stock and can hold it for you, to avoid disappointment.
UPDATE: During any dresses purchased within December can be sent back to HQ by the 10th JAN, 2017 for a web credit or exchange. Happy holidays!
Retail outlet purchases
- Bariano will happily exchange or offer store credit within 7 days of purchase, provided the garment is returned in original condition (unsoiled, unworn, tags attached)
- Bariano does not offer change of mind refunds.
- All sales on discounted items are final and may not be returned for exchange or store credit.
- For hygienic reasons, accessories cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Retain original receipt as proof of purchase.
- Bariano will only refund when the product has been deemed faulty after an assessment by head office with a major fault.
Wholesales and trade purchases
- Claims must be made within SEVEN days after receiving the goods, either by calling 1300 133 693 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you’ve contacted us we will send you a returns form. Please attach your original invoice with the returns form. Please do not return the goods unless your claim is accepted.
- All returned goods must be received within FOURTEEN days of claim date (inclusive of weekends).
- All returned goods must be in original condition (unsoiled and unworn) with original tags attached.
- Returned goods must be delivered to our head office either in person or via registered post with insurance. Bariano will not be responsible for loss of goods during postage.
- Bariano will only accept the return of goods due to dispatch errors or manufacturing faults. Manufacturing faults are defined as the following: fabric faults, improper workmanship, soiled or marked fabrics or a discrepancy from original sample. Please examine the goods carefully as we will not accept returns due to change of mind or poor retail performance.
- Legitimate returned-goods can be exchanged or credited to your account. If you do not have an account with us, a credit note will be issued which is valid for 6 months.